Natural Remedies for Lipoma
A lipoma is a fatty lump below the skin surface. It is a common condition that effects from growth of fat cells that causes the skin to bulge outwards. The lumps are usually painless and are not considered as severe health conditions though various people feel uncomfortable and seek medical attention to have them removed. You can try several Natural Remedies for Lipoma that are meant to assist boost your metabolism and burn off that fat before they add to your lipoma problem. Green tea is a great fat burner, just be sure to drink the real thing in lieu of supplements which do not work nearly as well.
There is also an Indian herb called bedellium that can help you burn fat, just be sure that you do not have a thyroid condition before taking it. When you use natural remedies for lipoma, their effect is usually slow but steady. So, you need to have a lot of patience to see the results. Use the home remedies natural remedies for lipoma at least for a month and if it does not seem to work then try some other remedy from the suggested ones as per suitability.
Natural Essential Oils for Lipoma
Create an ointment using natural essential oils and herbs. Natural Essential Oils for Lipoma for example neem and flaxseed make outstanding base for ointments. Experiment with different mixtures of herbs and oils.
While not natural oil, cooled green tea is a great another for your base. It is high in antioxidants that help control blood sugar and blood fats.
Flaxseed Oil: Flaxseed oil has high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids aid to decrease inflammation. Be sure to buy flaxseed oil certified to be free of heavy metals, for example lead and mercury.
Castor Oil: The first natural herbal for lipoma is the application of the castor oil. Castor oil is also useful in preventing the possible complications of the disease. In order to gain helpful results, it is best to use the oil in regular duration.
Herbs for Lipoma
Bitter herbs raise body’s ability to digest fats. As mentioned before lipoma is accumulated fat so including bitter herbs in your regular diet will help. Yarrow, olives, wormwood, gentian, unsweetened chocolate and dandelions greens are some of the bitter foods.
Chickweed tea or ointment has been shown to help lessen the size of these fatty tumors and even get rid of them overall.
Turmeric is a common cure for numerous diseases and can be taken in capsules, like dandelion or burdock root, or a teaspoon can be added to a glass of milk or water and consumed one time or two times a day.
Sage also helps in the balancing fluids in the body, and therefore you can use it to get relief from the imbalance caused by the collection of fatty tissues.
Thuja is as well one of the members of the cedar family and works quite powerfully in treating fat growths under and on the skin. Thuja is one of the natural ways to treat lipomas. You can also use Thuja along with other natural remedies for lipoma and dietary changes.
Yes, I know! You will have heard this so various times before, but a healthy diet actually is important for a longer term Lipoma Natural Treatment. By eating vegetables and foods rich in protein for example fish and nuts, everything will work definitely better.
There is a lack of studies on this condition, but some researchers have come up with a RAD diet, which consist of the lessening of foods that increase fat intake, worsen inflammation, or add to cardiovascular risks making the condition worse. The RAD diet consists of fish, beans, chicken, and whole grains like brown rice. You should as well lessen the intake of red meat, sugar, processed foods, wheat and dairy products.
Reduce Fat in Your Diet
To decrease the size of a lipoma, it is necessary to keep a close eye on what you are eating. Eating high-fat and cholesterol-rich foods will just get worse the problem, because lipomas are fatty tissue deposits.
- Lessen the amount of fatty or deep-fried foods in your diet.
- Follow a diet low in saturated fats.
- Avoid too much consumption of carbohydrates and processed sugars.
- Say no to foods that contribute to bad cholesterol, for example red meat, full-fat dairy products, egg yolks and processed foods.
Because the lipomas are rarely dangerous, you may be able to use one of the natural remedies for lipoma and home remedies to get rid of the lumps. Try one of the following treatments and learn how to remove a lipoma yourself.
- You can apply iodine directly on a lipoma with a cotton swab.
- Never try to squash or irritate a lipoma.
- Drink at least 2 cups of green tea every day to enhance your metabolism to burn fat, and possibly remove the lipoma.
- Eat food rich in omega-3 fatty acids to dissolve a lipoma or at least lessen the growth.
- Drink an adequate amount of water throughout the day to flush out toxins from the body. Lemon water will more help detoxify your body.
- Switch to organic foods as much as possible to lessen the preservatives and extracts you consume.
- If you suffer from recurring lipoma, try avoiding soy products, foods with MSG, artificial sweeteners, dairy products and processed foods.
- It might react with certain medications, so it’s best to consult your doctor before using ACV for lipoma treatment.
- Dietary changes will aid to shrink this fat deposit or lipoma. Therefore, avoid soy or foods containing MSG and artificial sweeteners.
- Always utilize raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar that has the mother for treating any health or beauty problems, including lipomas.
These natural remedies for lipoma work at improving circulation to the affected site, which allows the body to treat the lump by itself. A few repetitions of any of these remedies will certainly give you relief from the foot lump. Some further tips at Herbs Solutions By Nature should be kept in mind while using these natural remedies for lipoma and even after the lump is gone to stop them from developing in the future.